Saturday 23 March 2019

the way i say grass

the worst thing about fat people is the way i say grass

i am six foot tall
i have watched a lot of football
i dream of being a golf ball
i stopped worshiping the devil so i could get a good nights rest

my browser is outdated
and all the vacant emojis do is break my heart

my jumper has a whole in the left sleeve
i think it is edgy
i have a gut that i haven’t named yet
my gut is a combination of bad posture and not watching what i eat
i am not pregnant
my gut is hairy and full of shit

it’s ok because i’m quite handsome
and i catch rare large aquatic mammals with my right eye
nice

i am a car with balloon doors
on an honest day i prefer country music to indie lit
i am a gold bar with a willy drawn on it
i am a car with balloon doors

_________

limber fingers
from the glovebox
a lime

__________

the antiquity of spaghettiOs bobbing pansy 

No comments:

Post a Comment