Sunday 19 November 2017

Ghanaian stamps

I meet J. We eat ramen at a new place in town. Clef statements emboss the lullaby chic that dominates the plaid shirts. I have sake w/ my food. We have enough of the airliner dining. After the food we go to a bar that has a lot of video game cabinets. We play streetfighter and other games. J makes a lilac out of a tea pot I have nothing to offer except my father’s rare collection of West African stamps. ‘Oh, the Ghanaian ones are nice.’ J  offers sympathetically. The Moonwalker game is funny. There are lots of weird things in the game like the phallic robotic bad guys. Bubbles is also a power up that affords MJ the ability to become a giant laser shooting robot. With the church only a skip away we buy replica crown thorns. It is a good time.

clay stars
a lawn 
full of dandelions



No comments:

Post a Comment